The documentary, directed by filmmaker Darryl Augustine, features an overview of the history of the Ancient Forest Alliance, spectacular images of BC’s old-growth forests, and interviews by Ken Wu and TJ Watt (Ancient Forest Alliance), Valerie Langer (ForestEthics), Rosie Betsworth (Port Renfrew Chamber of Commerce), Jessica Hicks (Coastal Kitchen Café), Ken James (Youbou TimberLess Society), Arnold Bercov (Pulp, Paper, and Woodworkers of Canada), Robert Morales (Hul’qumi’num Treaty Group), and Scott Fraser (BC Member of the Legislative Assembly).
- Solutions Episode Three: Food & Farming
- Who Killed Alternative Medicine in 1910?
- Site C Update
- Solutions Episode Two: Artists As Change Makers
- P’Kols – what we know as “Mount Doug”
- Films on Food Issues & Food Security
- Pollution and health: A neglected issue
- Why Spiritual Freedom?
- Solutions Episode One: The Future of Transportation
- Conversations for a One Planet Region
- 2017 Victoria Vital Signs
- Canada C3: Honouring the past and looking towards the future
Monday, November 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Monday, November 20 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm